Thursday, November 14, 2013

How to pose for pictures

I love this time of year.... Fall leaves, festivals, pumpkin spice lattes of course....
And the dreaded family pictures
I don't know about you but I have a love hate relationship with family pictures
I love picking out the clothes for the kids to wear but hate looking into my closet and trying on outfits. I never feel right or that my clothes fit how I want them to....
Oh being a women is a never ending struggle
This year I went simple, a flattering sweater, boots and blue jeans.
Now comes the fun part actually taking the pictures. Ugh!
Getting the kids to look at camera is a challenge sometimes or even getting them to smile
But what about me I want to look thin and good ( maybe I am too vain) but these are being sent out too so many people gosh I want to look decent.

So with that, here are some posing tricks to help eliminate some of the fear and putting your best look out there.


*Always always wear flattering clothes.... No need to slip into something that does not fit or squeeze those rolls in. That look is not good for anybody
*Place your arm away from your body ( makes your arms look way thinner)
*Turn your body to side
*Bend a leg a little gives it more of a sassy look
*Chin up
*smile
*But your best face on and show that you love yourself!
Hope that helps!
I love fall!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment