Thursday, May 16, 2013

Liberty's Strawberry Party


Liberty turned ONE on September 11th so perfect time to have a outdoor party ( almost too warm in AZ)  I am totally obsessed with chevron decor so I thought it would be cute for her first birthday! 
As I started searching for chevron party decor I came across these adorable strawberry baskets at The Tomkat studio I love her stuff! I purchased the strawberry baskets, chevron favor bags, paper straws and came up with Liberty's Strawberry Party
I searched around for vintage Strawberry Shortcake decor I could not find really anything in the time frame I needed. So I ended just buying few plates, cups napkins just so it didn't feel too overwhelming as Strawberry Shortcake party :0 

It was a awesome party!
We had fresh strawberries and strawberry candies through out the table 
We enjoy the weather outstide and BBQ for everyone!



Strawberry Candies in cartons with pink twine :) 
Twine from Domestic Charm

Totally obsessed with these chevron bags

party favors: bubbles, Strawberry candies, sunglasses, lipgloss and tiny note pads
most items were purchased at the Dollar Store :) 


table display 



Chevron name banner

DIY name banner:
I found card stock that matched the theme color .  I cut the card stock into triangles and then first traced the Liberty's name in pencil ( a key to any project) I also purchased sharpies that match the theme color. I free handed the chevron design it was not perfect but who is perfect right? I attached all the triangles about 2 inches apart using pink twine :) 









ONE happy baby that turned ONE on a beautiful day 


1 comment: