Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A few nights...

So a few nights have gone by with out Joel, I thought everything would get easier but it seems I have an emptiness in my heart that he is not here. I know in a few weeks I will get into a routine and everything will fly by....

Yesterday I spent the entire day doing absolutely nothing! I loved it, I wasn't worried about cleaning the house, making dinner or even getting ready to go any where and I watched all my DVR shows. I have been neglecting all my shows with this very busy summer. It was probably the first time out of the entire summer I got to actually relax. However as the day went on I really wanted to call or text Joel but I couldn't it was such a weird feeling knowing I had no way on contacting him. This is going to take some getting use to, but I know I will get through it!

Today I went back to work after 5 days off I felt rejuvenated and refreshed! It was nice to have that feeling of no stress and actually enjoyed working.
It seems though I am very tired and want to nap all the time ( Luckily Jeffrey still takes 2 naps)

As for now I have not heard from Joel I probably wont get a phone for a couple of weeks :(
Until then I will enjoy my naps and embrace this time with Jeffrey!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley, So cool to see you have this going! I just started a blog today too. Mine is going to be mostly photos I'll post a link in a few more days when I get more photos on it. Yours will be awesome for Jeffrey to look back at too!Wish I would've stopped by Joels Party, would have loved to see your Grandma, I haven't seen her in so long

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susie and No worries about the party totally understand.
    However I would to get some pictures of Jeffrey taken would we be able to set something up?

    ReplyDelete