Thursday, November 3, 2011

Jeffrey's 3rd Birthday

Wow time has flown by........ my little man turned 3! I would say I was in denial about it only because 3 means preschool soon then kindergarten and before I know it high school graduation :( People always told me "enjoy every moment it goes by so fast" I truly believe it! I used to be able to hold my little boy in my arms and he would fall asleep to the sound of my voice singing a sweet lullaby... now I have to use all my strength to lift him and sometimes he doesn't want me to sing :( But now we start a new chapter in our lives which I am excited for, Jeffrey is potty trained yah! (only took about a year), he is learning all his colors, numbers, recognizing shapes and talks a lot. He loves to build puzzles, legos and towers to destroy (typical boy)
Well heres to the next chapter....


Jeffrey from birth to 3

No comments:

Post a Comment